The property is a freestanding multi-tenant industrial building located at 1791 Dublin Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The property was built in 1988 and has approximately 30,823 square feet of GLA. The property is 100% leased several tenants. The property benefits from a 21-foot clear height and from being located in the well-established St. James Industrial Park. It occupies a 1.6 acre lot.
Major Tenants: Emco Corporation, Direct Right Cartage