The property is a freestanding single-tenant industrial building located at 1305 King Edward Avenue in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The property was built in 1991 on 2 acres of land shared with 1313 King Edward Avenue, and has approximately 9,464 square feet of GLA. The property is 100% leased to one tenant, Prairie Communications. The property benefits from a 20-foot clear height and from being located in the well-established St. James Industrial Park.
Major Tenants: Prairie Communications